The enumeration of bacteria, molds and yeasts capable of aerobic growth allows you to verify the microbiological quality of finished products, bulk products or raw materials.
Certain germs have a pathogenic power of important that justifies their research in products not necessarily sterile. The presence of these micro-organisms, even in small quantities, is potential dangerous to the health of our patient or client.
List of principal pathogenic germs researched :
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonelles, Aspergillus brasiliensis, Candida albicans
The tests are carried out in accordance to the legal regulation requirements of the European and International standards:
• Eur Ph, chap 2.6.12 and 2.6.13
• USP <61> and <62>
• Enumeration of mesophilic bacteria, yeasts and molds: NF ISO 21149, ISO 16212
• Research of pathogenic germs: NF ISO 21150, NF ISO 22717, NF ISO 22718, ISO 18416
• Detection of specified and non-specified germs in a cosmetic product (ISO 18415)
• Rapid Microbiological Method (BacT/Alert) for the enumeration in 48h for bacteria yeasts and molds.