The enumeration of bacteria, molds and yeasts capable of aerobic growth allows you to verify the microbiological quality of finished products, bulk products or raw materials.
Certain germs have a pathogenic power of important that justifies their research in products not necessarily sterile. The presence of these micro-organisms, even in small quantities, is potential dangerous to the health of our patient or client.
List of principal pathogenic germs researched :
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Salmonelles, Aspergillus brasiliensis, Candida albicans, Burkholderia cepacia...
The tests are carried out in accordance to the legal regulation requirements of the European and International standards:
• Eur Ph, chap 2.6.12 and 2.6.13
• USP <61> and <62>
Live Biotherapeutic products (LBPs)
• Enumeration of microbial contaminants (Eur Ph, chap 2.6.36)
• Test for specified microorganism (Eur Ph, chap 2.6.38)
• Enumeration of the most common species : Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, some Streptococcal species, Bacillus clausii and the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae var boulardii.
• Enumeration of mesophilic bacteria, yeasts and molds (NF ISO 21149, ISO 16212)
• Research of pathogenic germs (NF ISO 21150, NF ISO 22717, NF ISO 22718, ISO 18416)
• Detection of specified and non-specified germs in a cosmetic product (ISO 18415)
• Rapid Microbiological Method (BacT/Alert) for the enumeration in 48h for bacteria yeasts and molds.